2021 ABBA Brahman Bull Development & Marketing Program
The ABBA Bull Development & Marketing Program is designed to provide Brahman breeders with the opportunity to develop bulls, collect economically relevant data and market commercially oriented bulls in a cooperative effort.
- Consignors/Nominees must be members of the American Brahman Breeders Association.
- Bulls must be registered in the American Brahman Breeders Association.
- Bulls must have a Birth Weight & Weaning Weight submitted prior to being accepted into the program.
- Bulls should be weaned at least 45 days, recommended dehorned, received two rounds of injections and dewormed prior to delivery at Texana Feeders Ltd.
- Bulls will be tested for BVD-PI and ONLY NEGATIVE Bulls will be allowed into the test.
The program will be for bulls born January-May 2020. The bulls will be delivered to Texana Feeders Ltd. between March 30- April 4, 2021.
Please find the program guidelines and nomination form HERE.
If you have any questions, contact the ABBA Office at 979-485-5528 or email@example.com.
ABBA/ AJBA Scholarship Applications
April 12th, 2021by Morgan ThomasMorgan Thomas
We are just 75 Days away from the 2021 All American National Junior Brahman Show in Hattiesburg, MS. We could not be more excited to be back together with are Brahman Family at one of the most prestigious events we offer. Each year the AJBA presents more than $50,000 in scholarships thanks to the donations […]
2021 ABBA Spring Board of Director & Committee Meetings
April 9th, 2021by Morgan ThomasMorgan Thomas
The ABBA Spring Board of Director & Committee Meetings will be held in College Station, TX May 6-7, 2021. All meetings will be held at the Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center directly across from Kyle Field. We will kick off the meetings on Thursday with Finance and Executive Committee Meetings and will resume at […]