Fall Board Meeting: Show Committee Agenda
November 12th, 2019 by brahmanabba
Show Committee Agenda Items
Tuesday, November 19,2019 8am-10am
- Review judges list from membership poll.
- Set meeting date and location to select judges for show in the Fall of 2020 and Spring of 2021.
- Replace judge for 2021 Fort Worth Show.
- Review changing the by-laws concerning show committee members not be allowed to judge top 10 shows and judges contact with anyone showing 30 days before and after a show.
- Select location for 2020 National Show.
- Determine if epoxy placed under cattle hooves is changing a physical feature.
- Discuss Circle T 15/9 ABBA#996828 free martin heifer. Todd Stroud, Hoofstock genetics confirms she is fertile.
- Discuss 2019 Peanut Festival show regarding ABBA points.
- Adding DNA back in August of 2020.
- Discuss all imported animals being not eligible to show in the United States approved ABBA shows.
- Awards to all group classes will be Grand and Reserve Grand instead of first and second.
- New class of 3 embryo or IVF calves including dams natural calf – points to be split between sire and dam.