- This event has passed.
AJBA All American
July 22 - July 25
Please note the Entry Deadline for the 2020 All American has been moved back to June 1, 2020, and as reported in March, the Ownership Date is May 15. CLICK HERE for more information.
To Download the Four States Fairgrounds Questionnaire CLICK HERE.
All American Update 7/15/19
- You will not be allowed on the Four States Fairgrounds if:
- You have fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- You have had a known exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Please make sure to pack a mask/face covering (as of today July 15, 2020 are required for all people present, except for children under 10 years of age, who are exempt)
- Please practice social distancing and wash your hands and use hand sanitizers
- For the exhibitor’s safety we are requiring all AJBA Directors that work the show ring to wear a mask at all times while in the arena.
- Exhibitors will not be required to have on a mask/face covering while showing but we will try to make sure they are at least six feet apart from other exhibitors.
- Each family/car that enter the Four States Fairgrounds will be required to fill out a Questionnaire when entering the grounds. (please find the form attached and they can be filled out in advance and kept in your car to hand in once entering.)
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (Health Papers) are required to enter Four States Fairgrounds issued within the last thirty (30) days by a licensed Veterinarian
- Original ABBA Registration papers are required for check-in
- We will have the ABBA Color Committee at the All American if you have an animal to be classified
- Classification will be from 2:30-4:30 pm CST on Wednesday July 22, 2020 in the show arena.
- We will have cattle check in in the show arena to help with social distancing, we ask during this process everyone try to stay six (6) feet apart.
- We will have two outlets for exhibitor’s families that cannot attend the All American to watch the shows, please let your family and friend know the following;
- The Brahman Journal will be streaming on Facebook Live
- Cattle in Motion will have a live stream on www.cattleinmotion.com