- Paper Registration Application
- Registration Application for Imported Animals
- Paper Transfer Application
- Duplicate Certificate Affidavit
- Self Billing Worksheet
- AI Certificate Request
- Embryo Certificate Request
- Registration of Cell Cloned Animals
- Certificate of Lease or Loan of Animal
- F-1 Certification Application
- F-1 Certification | Eartag Option
- F-1 Plus Application
- Form to Appoint a Designated Representative
BHIR / Performance Forms
- Ultrasound Barn Sheet
- ABBA Performance Breeder of the Year Award Application
- ABBA Performance Tested Bull Program Guidelines
- ABBA Carcass Evaluation Program (EAR Program) Guidelines
- Gestation Table
REMINDERS ON FILLING OUT PAPERWORK
- When ordering or releasing A.I. certificates, please include the ABBA registration number of the animal and membership name of person paying for the A.I. certificates.
- Please verify private herd numbers and ABBA numbers on all animals before submitting applications to ABBA.
- F1s: Be sure to list the original certification number for qualified dams.
- Include Color code for both registered and F1 animals.
- Please list a contact number on the Self-Billing Worksheet….most questions can be answered with a quick phone call.
- You can use your credit card to pay for ABBA work. This prevents any hold up in work if you incorrectly figure the amount due. American Express, MasterCard or Visa are accepted. We welcome you to keep one of these major credit cards on file.
If you have any questions regarding work to be processed please contact our ABBA office at 713-349-0854.
Help yourself and ABBA by cleaning up your herd inventory. Take time to go through your records to pull out registrations on cattle you no longer own or have died. Cancel certificates by sending to ABBA to remove from your herd inventory. This could possibly move you into a lower bracket on the activity fee scale, which could save you money – up to $200. An accurate herd inventory can also be used in filing several government programs when an accurate herd count is needed.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?