Apply Today: Recording Secretary for the American Brahman Breeders Association
August 14th, 2019 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Recording Secretary for the American Brahman Breeders Association
The American Brahman Breeders Association is currently seeking a candidate for the Recording Secretary position. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for customer service, professionalism, and be detail oriented and be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including; Word and Excel. The Recording Secretary will interface with all levels of management and employees and must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. The Recording Secretary must be able to conform to a high standard of confidentiality at all times.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; preferably an associate’s or bachelor’s degree relating to business and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Summary: The Recording Secretary shall be responsible for maintaining the American Brahman Herd Register and other Herd Books maintained by the Association and shall perform all other duties properly ordered by the Executive Vice President or Board of Directors or which usually pertain to the position of Recording Secretary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintaining the American Brahman Herd Register and other Herd Books maintained by ABBA
- Receive and verify entries for insertion in the Herd Register and Herd Book subject to the Rules of the Association
- Shall sign and issue certificates of registration
- Shall keep a record of all certificates issued
- Shall keep files and documents constituting the authority for pedigrees and hold them subject to any member of the Association
- Shall keep a record of all certificates of membership
- Shall supervise such personnel as may be required for performance of the duties imposed
- Shall perform all other duties properly ordered by the Executive Vice President or Board of Directors
Language Skills: Candidates with fluency in Spanish are highly desired to help assist with International Customer Support.
Competitive benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
If interested in applying for this position please send a resume and cover letter to the ABBA Office:
3003 S Loop West, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77054