Apply Today: Office Manager for the American Brahman Breeders Association
August 14th, 2019 by email@example.com
Office Manager for the American Brahman Breeders Association
The American Brahman Breeders Association is currently seeking a candidate for the Office Manager position. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for customer service, professionalism, and be detail oriented and be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as QuickBooks. The Office Manager will interface with all levels of management and employees and must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. The Office Manager must be able to conform to a high standard of confidentiality at all times. The Office Manager must possess a basic knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping and general accounting.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree and preferred at least 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Summary: The Office Manager shall keep accounts and financial records as may be requested by the Secretary-Treasurer and/or Executive Vice President and shall perform all other duties properly ordered by the Executive Vice President or the Board of Directors or which usually pertain to the position of Office Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare budgets and financial documents as required for the efficient operation of the Association
- Sign checks issued by the Association
- Administer Payroll
- Coordinate purchasing
- Maintain personnel records
- Prepare Invoices
- Respond to requests for service and assistance
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be able to work well with others
- Follow policies and procedures
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Uses time efficiently
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality
Language Skills: Candidates with fluency in Spanish are highly desired to help assist with International Customer Support.
Competitive benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
If interested in applying for this position please send a resume and cover letter to the ABBA Office:
3003 S Loop West, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77054